Located on South Broad Street, in between Human Services and the Pawcatuck VFW.
Grow your own vegetables ~ Cut food costs
Learn about four season gardening and sustainable living!
Since the garden’s inception in 2010, 89 Stonington residents have enjoyed harvesting their own organically-grown produce.
The annual fee for the, privately-owned, 4’x16’ plot is $25 (running from March 1st-February 28th).
- CT Parent Advocacy Center
- Free Counseling
- Hire-A-Teen Job Referral Program
- Juvenile Diversion Board (JDB)
- Reporting Child Abuse & Neglect
- Safe Kids of New London County
- State of CT Parenting Education Program
- Stonington Community Garden
- Stonington Prevention Council (SPC)
- Support Groups
- Teens to Tots Preschool
- Youth Programs