All groups are held at Stonington Human Services and are provided at no cost to Stonington residents.
Parents of Children with Autism
An opportunity for parents of children on the spectrum to share experiences and learn from each other's unique expierences.
Day: First Tuesday of Every Month
Time: 5:30 - 7:00pm
Facilitator: Dr. Lori Liguori, School Psychologist, Stonington Public Schools
Adults with Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
Day: First Wednesday of Every Month
Time: 6:00 - 7:00pm
Facilitator: Molly Kunka, LCSW
Please call (860) 535-5015 for more information if interested in the following support groups:
Grandparents Raising Grandchildren
A supportive environment to discuss challenges, share resources, and network with other grandparents.
Has winter got you feeling down? Lonely and looking to connect with other people? Then this is the group for you!
- CT Parent Advocacy Center
- Free Counseling
- Hire-A-Teen Job Referral Program
- Juvenile Diversion Board (JDB)
- Reporting Child Abuse & Neglect
- Safe Kids of New London County
- State of CT Parenting Education Program
- Stonington Community Garden
- Stonington Prevention Council (SPC)
- Support Groups
- Teens to Tots Preschool
- Youth Programs