Every parent wants a nurturing environment for their young child’s early education. Get off to a good start and enroll in our program!
Open to potty-trained children ages 3-5.
Quality Affordable Program * Flexible Extended-Day Preschool * Certified Preschool Teacher * Encourages social, emotional, physical, and intellectual growth * Structured classroom setting with a well balanced schedule of activities * Weekly curriculum themes
School Year (Ongoing Enrollment)
September 8, 2015 – May 27, 2016
9:00AM-1:30PM sessions are available, 2-5 days a week, for residents and non-residents.
2-days - $160
3-days - $235
4 days - $310
5 days - $385
Call (860) 535-5015 to set up a classroom visit.
- CT Parent Advocacy Center
- Free Counseling
- Hire-A-Teen Job Referral Program
- Juvenile Diversion Board (JDB)
- Reporting Child Abuse & Neglect
- Safe Kids of New London County
- State of CT Parenting Education Program
- Stonington Community Garden
- Stonington Prevention Council (SPC)
- Support Groups
- Teens to Tots Preschool
- Youth Programs