M28 Farm Form

PLEASE BE AWARE:  The Department of Agriculture has not finalized the exemption application for farm buildings. To file for the exemption for farm buildings, please attach a listing of farm buildings including their use and your Schedule F (profit or loss from farming) from your income tax return. If you have any questions please contact the Assessment Department at 860-535-5098 or email assessor@stonington-ct.gov