MISSION: We are dedicated to serve all town residents, particularly the underserved, and to promote healthy people, healthy families, and a healthy environment through compassionate care, education, and prevention. The Board will create needed regulations, set policy, hold hearings, and consider variances. Your health is our concern.
VALUES: Maintaining a balance between short-term benefit(s) to human life vs. long-term risk. Decision making priority is given to town/community needs vs. individual needs.
- Ensures your access to healthcare, food, housing, shelter and Mental Health Services
- Promotes healthy lifestyles
- Protects natural resources and optimizes the sustainability of your community
- Regulates built environments to protect the health of your community
- Business Licensing, Healthy Homes Program, and Pest Control Services
- Provides access to our partners, other government departments and local service agencies