Pavilions are available to rent from Memorial Day weekend to the Friday after Columbus Day weekend.
To reserve a pavilion*:
1. Call the Human Services office at (860) 535-5015 (reservations can be made after January 1 for the upcoming summer season) to confirm the date you require is available.
2. If date is available, fill out the Pavilion Rental Form and return with payment (check or money order made out to Stonington Human Services) and a copy of your license to:
Stonington Human Services
166 South Broad Street
Pawcatuck, CT 06379
3.Once received by the Human Services office your application will be processed and an approved permit will be mailed back to you. You must bring the approved permit with you the day of your event.
*Please note: Reservations are not confirmed until payment is received.
- There is no electricity.
- You may not book 2 consecutive days. There are no rain dates.
- When renting the pavilions you do not rent the playground or the softball field.
- You do not have to use yellow (Town) bags.
- Portable potties and grills are removed and the water is shut off at the end of the season when the pavilions are closed.
- People wishing to use the pavilions during the off season do so at their own risk - on a first come, first serve basis.
|Pavilion Rental Form||144 KB|