Department Goal - Be known for best-in-class customer service
Staff Support - The Department of Planning provides support and is staff liaison for the Town's Land Use Boards and Commissions.
Contact the Department of Planning concerning:
- Meeting agendas and minutes for all Land Use Boards & Commissions
- Plan of Conservation & Development
- Coastal Area Management Reviews
- Flood Plain Determinations
- Inland Wetlands Applications and Regulations
- Site Plan Approvals
- Special Use Permits
- Subdivision Approvals
- Variance Applications
- Zoning Permits and Certificates of Zoning Compliance
- Zoning Regulations and Map
- Zone Change and Regulations Amendments
Land Use Boards & Commissions
|Name||Meeting Date & Time||Staff Liaison|
First Thursday of each month, 7:00 p.m.
First & Third Tuesday of each month, 7:00 p.m.
First Monday of every other month, 6:00 p.m.
Second Tuesday of each month, 7:00 p.m.
Fourth Monday of each month, 7:00 p.m.
|Economic Development Commission||Third Wednesday of each month, 6:30 p.m.||Keith Brynes|
|Architectural Design Review Board||Second Monday of each month, 6:00 p.m.||Keith Brynes|
|Susan Cullen, AICP||Director of Economic and Community Development||860.535.5095|
|Keith Brynes, AICP, CZET||Town Planner||860.535.5095|
|Candace Palmer, CZEO||Zoning/Inland Wetland Enforcement Officer||860.535.5095|
|Gayle Phoenix, CZET||PZC & Zoning Permit Administrator||860.535.5095|
|Cheryl Sadowski, CZET||IWWC & ZBA Permit Administrator||860.535.5095|