House Checks

House Check Request Form

If your planning on being away on a short vacation or for an extended period of time and would like the police to keep an eye on your home or business, just fill out the attached form and return it to the police department in person, by mail or fax. Forms are also available in the Records Department or Dispatch at Police Headquarters.