Municipal Campaign Info
Here are the links for the registration and financial reporting forms most often used in municipal campaigns.
SEEC Form 1 - Candidate Committee Registration
- every candidate must complete one.
SEEC Form 21 - Short Form Disclosure Statement
- used when committee has not received or expended over $1,000.
SEEC Form 20 - Itemized Campaign Finance Disclosure Statement
- used when committee exceeds $1,000. threshold
- Absentee Voting
- Business Trade Name
- Dog Licenses
- Downloadable Forms
- Format for Agendas & Minutes
- Freedom of Information Act
- Hunting & Fishing Licenses
- Justice of the Peace List
- Land Records Index Search
- Marriage Links
- Municipal Campaign Info
- Notary Public Application/Manual
- Town Meeting
- Vital Records