- Please do not put recyclables in plastic bags of any kind.
- Do not include food contaminated paper with your recyclables.
- Styrofoam (with or without the #6 recycling symbol) is not recyclable and should be placed in your yellow bag or brought to the Transfer Station.
- All items should be clean. No broken glass or mirrors.
- Please flatten cardboard boxes.
If you use plastic bags or your recyclables are contaminated, the haulers will not pick them up.
|At the Curb - in 'Blue Box'||Additional Items that can be recycled only at the Transfer Station|
#1-7 Plastic food & beverage containers- No black plastic take out containers
Fluorescent light bulbs
Large Flattened corrugated cardboard
Milk & Juice cartons
Car Batteries & Rechargeable Batteries
Aluminum cans, foil & pie plates
Glass bottles & jars (lids removed)
Uncontaminated automobile waste oil, antifreeze
Paperback Books (small quantities)
Magazine & Magazine quality catalogs
Clothing, clean rags, toys, ect. (Goodwill Bin)
Boxboard (cereal, tissue, cereal & pasta (liners removed - boxes flattened)
Office Paper & Junk Mail
Brown paper bags
Oil-base and Latex Paint
Flattened & bundled cardboard
Food grade aerosol cans
The items listed below are not recyclable.
|NOT Recyclable - Glass||NOT Recyclable - Paper||NOT Recyclable - Metal||NOT Recyclable - Plastic|
|Plate Glass||Food Contaminated Paper||Large Appliances (these can be recycled at the Transfer Station for a fee)||Motor Oil Bottles|
|Pyrex Cookware||Used tissues and paper towels||Black plastic take out containers|
|Ceramics (plates, cups, mugs)||Plastic Coated Paper (Ice cream boxes and frozen food boxes)||Large Toys|
|Drinking Glasses||Plastic Bags and Film|